Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reed Update!!

I had another check up on December 12th. Reed's heartbeat was 140 and everything appeared to be great! The doctor caught me off guard by telling me that after my next appointment on January 14th, I will start going every two weeks. I just can't believe how fast time is going by. At my appointment on the 14th I will also have my glucose test and another ultrasound. My doctor said this will be my last ultrasound and they will use this ultrasound to see if my low lying placenta has moved. If the placenta has not moved I will have to have a c-section. I was shocked that this decision could be made so early, but I will trust the doctor! She did say that 98% of the time the placenta moves, so I am praying that I am not in the 2%. I am sure having a c-section will be fine, just not what I had imagined!

Reed is moving around like crazy now! I feel him pretty much all day long. Josh was even able to feel him on December 12th. Reed always moves around a lot in the morning before I get out of bed. This morning I was being lazy not getting out of bed to get ready for work so I laid Josh's arm across my stomach and Reed jumped like I have never felt before, I guess he wanted to make sure that his Daddy had no doubt that it was him. Josh has felt him a few other times since then, but not to much yet.

Only 15 weeks to go.....so crazy!


This is was taken at 23 weeks and 6 days!! The first picture I have taken! I always thought I would want to take a million pictures, but I just haven't felt like it looks like a baby bump on me! I plan to start trying to take more, now that there is no hiding it!



1 comment:

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness said...

I'm glad that everything is going good for you.

I completely understand on the picture taking. I think I only have one picture as well...it's just not all that glamorous hahaha.