Friday, February 27, 2009

Reed Update

Well, I had another 2 week appointment and Reed is still measuring right on schedule and his heart rate was 150 bpm. When I laid back for my doctor to listen to the heartbeat, I told her that Reed was right on top so she felt for just a second at the top of my stomach and she said, "Well that feels like head!" So Reed may be a stubborn one and never turn over, but the doctor is not for sure at all, she is going to start checking my cervix at my next appointment and then she will know for sure. I can't believe we are only a few short weeks away from having our son! We have been so blessed by family and friends during this time and can't wait for everyone to meet him!

1 comment:

The Nelson Family said...

Glad things are going so well. You've still got some time, so maybe he'll turn. :)