Friday, February 10, 2012

Elephant Obsession!

I have heard many Mommy friends say that their child loves laying on their changing pad, but I don't think I have ever seen anything like Graham. Graham is OBSESSED with the elephant painting that hangs over the dresser where his changing pad is. As soon as we lay him down his eyes automatically lock on the elephant and the smiles and stories (talking) begin! It is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

After 5 minutes of trying to get him to look at me I was finally able to capture one of those PRECIOUS smiles that the elephant gets multiple times a day!
Who couldn't love this face?


SO HAPPY!

Just for fun I put him over in the chair, he is getting so strong sitting by himself for longer periods of time without falling over.

Even pulling away from the chair to sit up.

Big Brother came in and wanted to join in the picture fun! Graham wasn't to happy about it at first.At least one of them is smiling! My 2 baby boys, couldn't love them more! And we are back to the elephant....not kidding he is obsessed! :)

No comments: