Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Baby Boy is One!

I just can't believe my baby boy is one.  On one hand today I have felt a sense of "we made it" and on the other hand I feel so much sadness because my baby boy is growing up!  Deep down I know only the best is yet to come, but sometimes I wish I could just bottle up the first year with both boys and just go back in time and relive all the precious moments!  I just can't quit thinking about one year ago today having that sweet, sweet itty bitty baby curled up on my chest fast asleep.  I never want to forget that feeling!


Dear Graham,

      What a year it has been!  You have been such a blessing to our family, more than we could have ever imagined!  From the second you were born you have been my little cuddle bug and I have loved every second.  While I was pregnant I remember wondering what you would look like and I always thought you and your brother would look a lot a like, but I was so wrong.  The two of you are almost polar opposites in everything you do and how you look and it has made this year even more fun (except for maybe your sleeping habits)!  You have been our little guy, but you are quickly catching up!  You love to eat and will eat anything we put in front of you.  You have the cutest big eyes and adorable curly hair that just won't stop growing.  You are constantly on the move and into everything! You have the sweetest little personality and just loved to be loved on.  Graham, I have felt a love I never thought possible by having you.  My love for you and your brother just goes beyond what I could ever imagine.  I just can't get enough of you and could kiss those sweet cheeks all day.  I love you too the moon and back and I thank God every day for your precious little life.  As much as I want you to be my little curly headed baby forever, I can't wait to see what big plans God has in store for your life.  Always know that your Daddy and I love you more than anything!

I love you so much baby Graham!

Love,

Mommy 

No comments: