Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reed Update....only 8 weeks to go!

Wow, so much to catch up on! The nursery is coming along and Reed is growing like a weed! The crib as been in for several weeks, so that is all set up and we bought the mattress. Josh and his Dad have been working on a dresser that is almost complete, just painting to be done. We have also ordered a chair that should be in any day. I also FINALLY made final decisions on fabric and my great cousin Tonja is making the bedding and curtains for me. Lots of loss ends right now, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks everything will come together. Josh and his Dad also reorganized the closet and put in another bar so we have plenty of room for all the clothes and toys! My list is steadily getting shorter!

I have had two, two week appointments with the doctor so far and both of them have been really quick and Reed is still right on track! His heartbeat on January 26th at 29 weeks was around 150 and he measured right on time. On Tuesday, February 10th his heartbeat was around 140 and still measured right on time, 31 weeks! Reed has had the hiccups almost every day since Sunday afternoon February 1st and I have felt them very low! I asked the doctor and she said this probably means he is head down now! She tried to feel to see what position he was in but she couldn’t tell just yet. Since my appointment I have felt them more over my right hip and his kicks have be more in the middle of my left side. I think he is lying sideways, just hanging out in there! Josh even got to watch my stomach move to the hiccups a couple of night ago, we both just wish we could see what he is doing in there! I will have two more two week appointments and then I will start going every week. Time is just flying by! I am stilling feeling great and amazingly have been able to keep my weight gain in a very good range. Most days I still don’t even feel pregnant (I am sure this will change very soon) and then I catch a side profile of myself and it all becomes real! We already love this little guy more than life itself and can’t wait to meet him!

The crib! Can't wait to see it with all the bedding!

All the fabrics! The stripe will be the crib skirt and curtains. The navy polka dot and red will be on the bumpers and the red and navy baseball will be sheets!

3o Weeks

31 Weeks



No comments: