Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day a Little Early

Valentine's Day started a little early for us this year! I had decided for a while now what I wanted to get Josh. We usually don't get each other gifts for many holidays, and both of us are fine with that. But I love to surprise him every once in a while when I really know he wants something. For the past 3 to 4 months all I have been hearing about is the I-phone! So I thought Valentine's Day would be the perfect time to get it for him! I also thought it would be fun to make it from Reed. So on Wednesday before Valentine’s Day I was able to get away from work and make it over to AT&T. I told the salesperson I wanted to surprise my husband, and he let me know that if he activated the I-Phone, his old phone would be inactivated immediately. He said I could give it to him and then come back to the store to activate it, but I just decided I would get it and then go straight to his work and surprise him. I stopped by Hallmark after leaving and grabbed a card for Daddy and some conversation Jelly Bellies! I showed up at Josh’s work and told him I had an early Valentine from Reed! This was also my excuse for wanting to take some pictures of him opening it! I had place the phone in the card, so here he is opening the card…..
And here he is when he realized what was in the card! I love this picture and Josh is probably going to kill me for putting it on the blog! :)
It was so much fun! The card was so cute it said, “Daddy if I could give you anything in the world it would be a hug that last forever.” I wrote in the card that Reed wanted to get something very special for Daddy for taking such good care of him and Mommy.

I was there for 45 minutes or so and this is what I looked at the whole time! Boys and their toys! :)

2 comments:

Melissa Conaway said...

I love it! He will love that phone!

Anonymous said...

That picture of Josh is priceless! I am sure to this day he is still playing with it all the time.