Saturday, September 5, 2009

Reed's newest trick

Just this past Thursday night Josh and I were getting Reed ready for bed and he started holding his feet. He has been putting them up in the air for a while, but this was the first time that he had grabbed them. The next morning he started doing it again so I ran to grabbed the camera to document. Then I decided to put him in the chair and take a few cute pictures since he was in such a good mood and he decided to keep holding his feet even while sitting up! :) Please notice all the hair he is getting! I can't get enough of this little boy....love him to pieces!
Excuse the no pants we were having a relaxing day at home in just a onesie!

Concentration!!


Look at that thigh...my little chucky monkey!

Both feet and a smile!!

1 comment:

BJ, Shea, Drew, and Dax said...

Hey guys...he is so stinking cute! We miss yall!