Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentine's Catch-Up

Graham was all smiles on Valentine's Day in his "heart breaker" shirt from Gran! Before we left to go pick Reed up from school I sat out his Valentine's basket! He has loved playing dress up lately so a while back I got him a doctor's outfit and I waited to give it to him. I also picked up a few little trucks and suckers, gum and tic tacs.
Checking out his new costume.

Of course he loved the suckers....

and trucks!

Later that evening Aunt Amy came over and brought Reed & Graham a few Valentine's Day gifts.


Reed tearing into his gift!

Reed got an adorable chocolate tool set!And more suckers!Graham was happy about his new alligator!


Reed & Graham also got personal Valentine deliveries from Gigi and Gran, I just didn't get pictures. They are two spoiled, blessed little boys!

No comments: