Monday, May 28, 2012

Reed's 1st T-Ball Game

Reed started t-ball on April 16th!  He was so excited, as were we!  This is one of those things we used to talk about before Reed was born.  We just couldn't believe he was old enough to play at only 3 years old.  He had to be 3 by April 30th, so he just made the cutoff. In the weeks leading up to it Josh had taken him to get a glove, bat and cleats, so he was all ready! 

Reed's team is the Cardinals!  Reed's best friend from school is on the team and 5 other team mates are from church.
I never imagined how cute they would be, they all look a like once they get in these uniforms!

Warming up!

Headed back to the dug out, all warmed up! 

Up to bat for the first time.  I have to be honest and say I was overwhelmed with joy when he went up to bat!  I literally started tearing up, they came from no where.  Just a proud Mommy moment I guess! 

Swinging for the fences! :)
Running to first base!


Rounding third (Daddy there to coach him along)!
He made it home! :)

Back to the dug out!  He looks so grown up to me!

Out in the field!  Did I mention how cute they are?

Catching the ball!



The whole team running for the ball.


I think Reed wants to make sure he catches it....the hat and the glove are down!


The cheering section! :)  Everyone was there to watch!

Reed's biggest fan!

Graham loved cheering on big brother!

No comments: