Sunday, January 6, 2013

1st Birthday Photo Shoot

Well, like I mentioned the morning of Graham's birthday we took his 1 year birthday pictures!  His morning nap didn't go as planned but we got plenty of good pictures!  I have to say a big thank you to Ashley for letting us set up at our house, so we had hardwood floors and good lighting for the pictures.

Here are a few of my favorites and a little preview of his birthday party to come!

My big 1 year old!


The cake!


Graham wasn't to into smiling for the regular pictures, but as soon as this cake got put in front of him he was all smiles!!  This kid LOVES to eat!


Digging in!


Yummy!!


It doesn't get any cuter!  I was just mad I forgot to put his birthday hat on until half way through the shoot!


All smiles for cake!!


I was so happy I decided at the last minute to get this little tie and diaper cover set.  They made the pictures perfect!


He would have eaten the whole thing if we would have let him!


I love this precious little boy more than words!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you remember from who on etsy you got the candle? You're my inspiration! Awesome job