Friday, September 19, 2008

Wow...is this really happening!!

I guess it is official I am typing a blog entry! I have been an avid reader of many blogs for a while, as some of you know, but for some reason never felt the need to have my own. Pretty much, if I know you or even just know of you I probably read your blog! Yes, I am admitting it I love to read about peoples lives, to me it is like real life reality tv!

With upcoming life changes on the horizon I now feel like I have something that friends and family might be interested in reading about and something I will be excited about updating.....so here it goes! Hopefully, I will be a good blogger and find time to update often! :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey guys! Congrats on the baby news!!! Hope all is well with you both!

~Shannon(Potts)Lee~