Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Time Has Come!

Well ready or not Baby Graham Scott Baker will be here in less than 12 hours!! I am feeling so many emotions I don't know what to do! I have had a list a mile long this week I think just to keep my mind off the fact that our lives are about to change more than we could ever imagine. I am so much more nervous this time, not really sure why. I think it is a mixture of knowing what's ahead, wanting everything to be okay and making sure Reed has very thing he needs.

Well regardless of how I am feeling the bags are packed (or will be completed soon), cookies for nurses and visitors are ready, scrapbook page for guest to sign is complete, Reed's goodie bag is ready to go and Reed is with Aunt Amy for the night!














We have to be at the hospital by 5:30 and the c-section is scheduled for 7:30. We (or maybe just I, when Reed was born it was the 1st and only time Josh has blogged) will update as soon as we can.We are so lucky to have so many friends and family to share tomorrow with and we can't thank everyone enough for everything you have already done for us! We love you all!

1 comment:

Wadlito said...

LOVE that your blog is back! Praying for you and Josh and Baby Graham as he makes his appearance in a few short minutes. Miss you dearly friend!