Monday, January 30, 2012

Fun at the Park!

We have had some very unusually warm weather this January so I decided to take advantage of it and I picked Reed up from school early so we could head to the park. Ashley had just picked Deacon up from school too and they had the same idea so the 6 of us met at the park!



It was a little crazy to say the least with 2 infants and 2 little boys that both prefer the baby swing! We had a great time and the boys took turns swinging in the baby swing!




Here is Reed waiting his turn! There were only a few tears shed by Reed, he is STILL learning to share, but we made it. These 2 really are best friends! Even though Reed spends the majority of time away from Deacon with other kiddos at his school, he still ALWAYS says, "Deacon is my best friend!"


Reed was standing on a hill in this picture, it looks like he is taller than Deacon, but he really isn't! :)Deacon wanted to swing with his baby sister. How sweet! Then Reed wanted a turn, unfortunately Finley wouldn't fit with Reed! :)


I hate that I didn't get a picture of Graham, he slept the whole time in a carrier on my chest! I just can't wait for summer when he can swing too!

No comments: