Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Beautiful Sister Amy

Today I am linking up with Kelly's Korner to tell the world about my beautiful sister Amy! She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!Amy and I grew up in Sheridan, AR and after graduating from High School Amy attended Ouachita Baptist University where she served as Student Body President her senior year and continues to stay involved by serving on the Young Alumni Advisory Board. Amy graduated in 2005 with a major in Mass Communications and a minor in Business. Amy went on to get her Masters in Public Health and now works at Arkansas Children's Hospital as a Motor Vehicle Project Analyst (lets just say you better always wear your seat belt with Amy)!
Amy and I were raised in a Christian home and Amy now attends Fellowship Bible Church in Little Rock where she is also part of a weekly bible study group. First and foremost God is the center of Amy's life and through her faith she knows that the Lord has a perfect plan for her life. Amy loves all things fashion and is always dressed perfectly! She also loves to read, watch movies, and is an amazing cook.
Amy is very involved with the Miss AR pageant system and serves as pageant Director for several of the local prelim pageants. Here she is with Miss AR 2011, Kristen Glover.
Amy is also the BEST Aunt in the world to my two precious little boys. They are so lucky to have her! She is always willing to help out and keep them any time we need her and always makes them feel special with the perfect gifts. She will be an amazing mother one day!
Not only is Amy and amazing sister, my best friend and someone I couldn't imagine my life without! She is also a very devoted friend and few of them also wanted to share what they love about Amy!

Amy & Brooke

Brooke wrote....Amy and I have been friends for 7 years now! We met at Ouachita Baptist when I was a freshman and she was a sophomore. We instantly clicked and were inseparable those three years! I am so blessed by her friendship. She is a woman of God with great integrity. She is funny and beautiful and silly and I could go on and on!! Seriously though she is one of the best people I know...I know you will love her too!

Amy & TK

TK wrote....Amy and I have been best friends since the 7th grade. There isn't one single memory of my life that Amy hasn't been apart of. She is my most dedicated and faithful friend. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. Amy is the most beautiful person I know. You can take one look at her and see her beauty. But the best part of her is her amazing heart. She loves the Lord and seeks to serve His kingdom with all the gifts He has blessed her with. She is fashionable, fun loving, dedicated, hard working, positive, and trustworthy. She has two precious nephews that she loves so much and has continually shown that she will be an amazing mother. Amy deserves a man that will treasure her above all else and one who isn't afraid to pursue her precious heart. She has so much to offer her future husband and would make a true help mate in His life.

Amy & Leslie

Leslie wrote....I have known Amy for almost ten years and she is such an awesome person and friend. She is smart, has a great personality and so much fun to be around. Amy's bright smile and cheerful attitude are two of her best qualities and very hard to go unnoticed. I feel so blessed for my friendship with Amy and I hope that any of you, that do not know her, will have the chance to see what a wonderful person she is.


As you can see Amy has a great life! She is very involved in her community, good job, fun friends and a great family! Now she just needs the perfect guy to enjoy life with!

6 comments:

twomoellers said...

Amy is adorable!! I would love her to meet our friend Mike!

http://twomoellers.blogspot.com/2012/02/show-us-your-single-friends-meet-mike.html

His Doorkeeper said...

Amy is a beautiful girl! Have you checked out the Ark guys on #84 Rachel on Kelly's Korner's list??

Seemed like some quality young men there!!
Blessings to you for being such a good friend and praying Amy will find God's man for her!

whitney said...

I know Amy!! :] Through friends... I went to Ouachita too. So fun!! I Will for sure send her lovely picture and info on along to my guy friends!!

Brooke knows most of the guys too from church so she can give you more info on them... and i just met Leslie this week through Brandon [pictured in my post]! Such a small world!!

Heather said...

What a SWEET post about Amy! I absolutely LOVE her!

Unknown said...

Amy sounds like a great girl! I am in the Army, currently stationed in Missouri. I would love to get to know her more! My blog doesn't offer much, but here is my link: kingdomtrained.blogspot.com and my facebook profile is: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=11903429&ref=tn_tnmn (if she'd like to see more, she can friend request me!)

My name is Jeremy.

Anonymous said...

hey i saw your friend amy on kelly's page. I know Virginia is sort of far and if that's a problem I understand. My name is Brent stover on FB if she feels like saying hey, or i think im #8. my friend Elizabeth put me on her post this week.