Sunday, April 5, 2009

Baby Shower #2

I am so ashamed at how long it has taken me to update on all the wonderful showers I have had. Shower #2 was on March 7th and was hosted by two of my best friends from college (Rebecca and Lauren) and my sister. Rebecca opened up her house to all of my family and friends. It was such a pretty day and the shower was wonderful. So many people were able to come that I hadn't seen in such a long time. We got so many good things, including three homemade blankets from three of my very talented aunts.
All the wonderful food! It was an animal print theme...super cute!


Me and the Grandmas!

Amy, Rebecca and Lauren helped to make additional pages for the scrapbook that I received at my first shower. Amy and Lauren made the month pages and Rebecca made the cutest "1st Hunting Trip" page, Josh was so proud!

Me with my Aunt Cara and cousin Shannon! I was so excited that they were able to come.
This is Michelle and I! She allowed me to play Mom with her son Dylan growing up! Really I started babysitting Dylan when he was 8 months old and I was 12! I got to watch him grow up and learned so many valuable lessons that I still have with me! I kept him through my high school years. Scott and Michelle were huge role models in my life growing up and still are! They allowed me to go everywhere with them, including Colorado and Florida for summer vacations! It is definitely a full circle moment, now with me having a little boy of my own! Dylan is now 14, it blows my mind.

Kristen and Stephanie, two great friends from high school and college! It meant the world to me to have them there!

Me, with the hostess! Amy, Lauren & Rebecca!!

No comments: