Monday, May 11, 2009

1st week home

We were so lucky in the fact that Josh was able to take a little over 2 weeks off from work. It was beyond helpful having Josh home every day and the 3 of us had the best time together, hanging out has a little family. I can honestly say it was probably the best 2 weeks of my life.

We had a first great week! Reed continued to eat great and he did as good as could be expected sleeping at night. He averaged 2 to 3 hours between feedings around the clock. He also did great sleeping in his pack n' play in our room.

I tried my best to capture every day of Reed's first week home. He had several cute newborn onesies that I looked forward to seeing him in my whole pregnancy. Due to the scratches he gave himself on his face in the hospital we kept him layered with hand covers.



Monday-Little Squirt!

Monday we just enjoyed a day at home, after having Easter the day before.



Tuesday-"Woof" onesie

Tuesday I begged Josh to let me get out of the house. He finally agreed that we could go to Wal-Mart neighborhood to get a few groceries that we needed. I was excited to get out and also to try out my sling. Reed slept through it all of course!







Wednesday-Totally Cuter Than Daddy!

Wednesday we had another day at home as a family!

Thursday-I'm a Really Big Deal!

Thursday we got out again! Josh needed to go to Lowe's to get a few things.

Friday we had the photographer that took maternity photos come and take some of Reed. He woke up right before she got there and this is me trying to keep him awake. He is too cute in these pictures! :)

No comments: