Monday, May 11, 2009

Going to Church

I am happy to say that the three of us have been able to make it to church every weekend that Reed has been home. I never knew what a great feeling of accomplishment it is to be able to get somewhere on time with a little one!


At the end of church Reed was getting hungry so I went to feed him and when we were finished we realized we had forgotten to take a picture and we were the only ones left in the church. So this is the only picture we got....we were even in such a rush we didn't remove the blanket.


I snapped a picture of Reed at his first restaurant trip after church.
These are pictures of Reed before his second trip to church. I didn't want to miss how cute he was again so I took them before church.

Josh laid down to take a nap with Reed after church and he was wide awake....SO CUTE!! This is one of my favorite pictures of them!

No comments: