Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My first Mother's Day

I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day! Saturday night we went to our church and had a wonderful church service and then Sunday morning we headed to Sheridan to spend the day with our moms. Reed and I went with my Mom and Josh's Mom to a Mother's Day breakfast at the church I grew up in and then we went to church with Josh's family at the church he grew up in. After church we had a wonderful lunch at Josh's parent's house and my Mom and Steve also came.


Josh was so sweet! He got me a beautiful diamond fleur de lis necklace. Reed's birthstone is diamond (I planned that well...wink, wink) and Josh said he wanted me to have something special to remember my first Mother's Day. I love it! We don't give gifts very often, so it was very special!



Me, my Mom & Reed

Josh with his brother Branden, Mom & Reed

The Baker Family

All the Moms

Me & Baby Reed...my first Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Poe said...

I LOVED the fleur de lis necklace josh got you!!! If he didn't tell you...they are my fave!!! They have so much meaning!

The Nelson Family said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Sounds like it was extra special. Josh gets major points for the necklace. What a great idea!