Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Day

On Halloween, Reed enjoyed a fun time in Sheridan visiting family and we also went to trunk or treat at my Mom's church. Unfortunately, the 24 virus I had earlier in the week got passed on to Josh. He woke up eary Saturday morning (Halloween day) sick so he didn't get to enjoy the Halloween fun with us. I also had to work Halloween day for physical inventory count at work, so the day started off pretty crazy. Aunt Amy had planned to keep Reed at our house while I worked, but due to Josh getting sick I had to call Mom and Amy at the last minute and ask them to meet me at work to take Reed back to Sheridan with them so we didn't risk anyone else getting sick. Luckily, Mom and Amy were able to watch Reed all day while I worked and as soon as I could leave I headed to Sheridan so we could start the Halloween fun.

The first stop was Mamaw's house. Everyone loved the little elephant named Reed! The costume didn't last long though. By the time Nanny and Aunt Joan got to Mamaw's house we had to start faking the costume for pictures with only the head piece.
Mamaw and Reed

Nanny and Reed

Aunt Joan and Reed

The next stop was truck or treat. Josh's parents were able to meet mom and I there to see the little elephant too. Unfortunately, on the way to the church Reed feel fast asleep and even after letting him sleep for about 30 minutes in the car he was still exhausted from a full day of playing at Mom's house, so it was very hard to get many smiles out of him and we weren't there very long.
Gran and Reed


Papa and Gigi with Reed

Me and my little Elephant

An exhausted elephant ready for bed!

No comments: