Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Reed's 1st Masterpiece

A couple of weeks ago, unfortunately, I caught a 24 hour stomach virus. It hit me so hard out of no where one night after work. The next day Josh had to stay home with Reed while I quarantined myself to the bedroom. That night I was finally feeling better and my fever had broke so I decided I would go see what my boys were up to and this is what I found! Daddy had set up a little painting project for Reed! He mashed up banana and avocado, added a little food coloring and made "paint!"

So excited to paint!
I can do it myself Dad....using the paint brush!
Forget the paintbrush, I am digging in with my hands!
2 hands in and loving it! He is looking at me like are you sure this is ok?
Our little Picasso at work!

Next color please!
Showing us how it is done!
Next color....green!
Ummm, I like this color!

I better taste it before I use it!
Almost finished!

This paint is pretty good!

All done! Next project, please!

Josh and Reed had so much fun hanging out together all day! Josh is the best Daddy any little boy could ask for. To be honest I would probably never dream of letting Reed do this, especially not at 6 months old. But he had so much fun and to be honest it was a very easy mess to clean up. I am sure we will be doing it more in the future!

1 comment:

BJ, Shea, Drew, and Dax said...

OHHH...love the art idea!!!!! I'm gonna have to steal that idea when Drew gets older! I like where Josh's heads at...we've got to start teaching our budding artists at an early age! And the pics of him chillin in the bath tub made me laugh out loud! He is just so stinkin cute!