Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Taking a bath in style!

About a month ago Reed had completely outgrown is baby bath tub and then I remembered I had received a rubber blow up duck at one of my showers (thanks Jamie)! I was home with Reed this day so I decided to blow it up and see how it worked out for giving a bath in and see if Reed liked it. Well he loved it and is still loving it to this day! This is a great transition between the baby bath tub and the big bath tub.
As soon as I put him in he went to lounging! It was so funny! He loved having something soft to rest his head on.


Just relaxing and playing with toys.


A couple of days later he had perfected the lounge! So cute! Josh and I were dying laughing at him and he had no idea why.
This is a daily occurrence for Reed! He loves his bath time!

1 comment:

Thomas Family said...

I'm sure this has been posted a while but I just got on your blog to see how that little guy was doing! I'm so glad he liked the bath!!! I was thinking about buying one for Aidan when he gets here and is old enough. Hope you guys are doing good. We are SO busy and never get to see anyone anymore! Makes me sad:( Give Reed a hug for me!