Saturday, November 26, 2011

Baby Showers!

The girls at church hosted a baby shower for me to celebrate Baby Graham! They went above and beyond, it couldn't have been cuter, from the great food to adorable decorations!

Cupcakes, so fun to see Graham's monogram



Wonderful food, everything was so good!






Diaper Cake, I loved the little animals, they are now decorated Graham's first Christmas tree!





When it was time to open gifts two special guests arrived, via Skype, Lauren and Riley! It was so sweet of Christina to do this! It was so fun getting to see them!



We got so many great gifts! Lots of monogrammed stuff which I love! I was so worried about Graham not having as many special things as Reed, but he may have ended up with more!

Special Blanket that my sister got me! It coordinates with the nursery perfectly! Amy also bought Reed a blanket and it is favorite, his "bye-bye" as he calls it!



For the hostess gift I found a cute idea on Pinterest! I made Christmas ornaments by taking a wooden block and mod podging paper with girl's last name initial on one side, pictures on two sides (that I stole from their Facebook pages) and a bible verse on the 4th side. I thought they turned out so cute, but I didn't take any pictures when I made them so I thought I would share here.




Me and the hostesses!


I love these girls to death and I am so lucky to have them as friends.



Mom & Sister

Gigi & Gran

No comments: