Friday, November 25, 2011

Reed's Big Boy Room

I just realized I never posted Reed's Big Boy Room pictures!




This is the big boy bed I found on craigslist for $100! I got a cheap comforter, so I wouldn't always be stressing about it getting dirty or messed up and then spent a little more on the shams and sheets from pottery barn (which I used debit card points for).


I think the curtains look even better in this room because the window is so much bigger. Tonja also made a bed skirt to match. I think it all tied together great! I love that we got to reuse so much from his nursery. The baseball men I found at Hobby Lobby and I bought a lamp at Target. Besides the bed stuff, those are the only two things I had to buy.




We rehung the bats Josh had made for the nursery and of course the amazing dresser that Josh's Dad made, that I still love to death and now Graham has one too!


This shelf is something we had added to Reed's room before we moved him to help organize toys and books. It fit perfectly on the wall between the door and the closet!




Reed's Tree! I found a star this year, maybe next year I will finally find a tree skirt.




New Cars ornament this year from Gigi, my Mom also got him some Cars ornaments but I didn't get a picture of them.




Reed loves his room and we do too! I think the hardest part was finding a paint color....if you know me you are not surprised. I think we went through 5 colors, but I think we finally found the perfect one.

No comments: