Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's really me....

Well, if you still have this blog on your Google Reader account or some how are seeing this it really is me and not a spammer! I guess I should take this time as well to apologize to anyone that has been receiving spam emails from me! I promise I have been trying to fix the account, just don't want to get rid of a 12 year old account.

Anyway, even though it may not seem important to me, documenting Reed's life and soon to be Graham's life is VERY important to me. I previously got so far behind that I just decided to stop, but I continued to jot down at least monthly what Reed was up too. So my solution now is to post links to Reed's 1st and 2nd year Shutterfly books and move forward and do my best to keep up! I don't really know what makes me think I can keep up with a blog with 2 kiddos verses one, but I am going to try.

So here it goes! Watch Reed grow up over the last 2 years through the books and then I will try to catch you up on what we have been up to over the last 6 months!

No comments: