Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Eve Eve

Let the Christmas post begin! Since the 1st of January life as been a little crazy because I had to close the books for year end, along with lots of year end projects that I had to complete. Graham and I spent several days at the office and Aunt Amy was nice enough to come over and help out a couple of days. As of today I am done...finally, so I am going to try to catch the blog up.

For the last several years we have had the Baker/Sites/Witherow Christmas at our house on Christmas Eve. Our church has a wonderful candlelight service that we all attend and then come back to our house to exchange a few small gifts and eat of course. Well this year we decided to attend the service on Christmas Eve Eve. I think it worked out great, we got to spread out the fun and not cram everything in, in such a short period of time.


Family picture at church.....the best we got!



Back at the house, Reed helping Gran decorate a snowman cookie cake


All the food, at one point I was afraid we weren't going to have enough....umm I think we had plenty for 7 people! We decided just to do appetizers since it was so late and everything was SO good!


Present time! I didn't get many pictures at this point, but this is Reed opening up is Hungry Hippo game, that he loves playing.


Playing Hungry Hippo with Grandad


Graham & Daddy hanging out


Gran & Reed.....everyone always says they look a lot alike. I definitely see it!


Graham & Gigi


Aunt Amy & her favorite nephews!


Sisters...I did have heels on and Amy already had her shoes off (I am really not a giant)


Mom & her girls (I took my shoes off before this one)

No comments: